Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 4th

Heavenly Father,

I thank You for the freedom we have in America to worship You. I pray Americans do not take freedom for granted as our liberties are slowly eroding. I pray my country returns to You, we invite You into the courts and schools.

I thank You for the natural resources You have given us. I pray we our good stewards of all you have given us as well as good stewards of the environment.

Lord, I pray for revival - true revival even bigger than the Wales and the Azusa Street revival to come to America. I pray sports stadiums will be filled with people worshiping You.

I praise You and thank You that I can freely proclaim Your Son's name.

Please continue to protect our country and interests from another terror attack Please protect our allies as well. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen

2 comments:

About Nancy said...

Amen sister. This wonderful country of ours is drifting from God and we are heading for troubled times as we move out from under His protective wing.

Thank you for this timely blog entry. Have a wonderful holiday.
Nancy

luvmy4sons said...

And all God's people say: Amen!