Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lake Charles, LA

I am off to Lake Charles tomorrow to attend a healing conference. I will intercede for Jack and Anna Marie as they teach tomorrow night and Sat. Jack will preach at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church on Sunday. I met many people from several Lake Charles Churches last year and look forward to seeing them this year.

I know the Lord is going to show up and make His people whole in a big way this weekend as attacks of the enemy have been fierce this week. The latest is via my health insurance provider. I mailed them a check to pay for 4 months of coverage, they received the check, cashed it and then decided to draft premiums out of my bank account. Of course when I read all this today, they were already closed for the day. I will rush to the bank tomorrow and make a deposit, Frost Bank was merciful and removed the overdraft charges from my account. In the natural, it's hard to imagine Unicare refunding money or working with me about overcharging me. But...I am going to loose the power of Jehovah on them, He will work it all out for me.

God the Father Almighty loves me and you so much, our cares are His cares, we are not to worry or be anxious. His Word tells us:

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life ?

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.

I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

It's time to visit my father and then I will come home and put on praise music and make a joyful noise to the Lord.

1 comment:

About Nancy said...

Thank you for the reminder in God's word to seek His peace. Your faith is encouraging, since we are all tempted to worry. I love this scripture because it is so true!
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the presence of the Lord!
In Him,
Nancy