Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Enthroned in Heaven - Update

We talk about how big God is, we say Jesus is our Lord and Savior, but do we in anyway comprehend the impact of those statements? Or do we say them without thinking and they have almost become a cliche in our lives.

As humans, it's hard to comprehend God our Father, the Maker of the heavens and the earth, the Lord God Almighty is in a covenant through Christ Jesus with us. It is hard to grasp how complete His love and care is for each and every 1 of us. We are all the apple of His eye.

If we really believe God is enthroned in heaven, on HIS (emphasis mine) throne, then we must acknowledge He is enthroned above our circumstances. He is enthroned over my dad's health matters. He is enthroned over your finances. He is enthroned over the USA. The Bible tells us He is so big, He must stoop down to look at the heavens and the earth. Cast your cares on Him and don't take them back. Let Him be God and handle it for you.

Let the following Scriptures build your faith:

The LORD reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake.

But you, O LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations.

O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

"We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign.

sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb: "Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages.

As some of you know, I have been attacked by satan via my insurance company overcharging me...they paid my doctor for something they denied in January. Today I received a refund check from my doctor. A refund I would have never guessed was due to me. When I said I was loosing the power of Jehovah on the insurance company last week, I was not kidding.

God is enthroned over my insurance company! Again I say, He is enthroned over every part of our lives, let go and Let Him be God.

No comments: