Friday, January 4, 2019

11th Day of Christmas

Today is the 11th Day of Christmas, it seems like Christmas and New Year's sped by more quickly than in years past. My house is still decorated, my Episcopalian roots are showing, I will pack away the Christmas decorations on Epiphany.


No resolutions for me this year, I did set 3 goals:

See a friend/friends in person at least once a month. As a caretaker, I let friendships slide without meaning to do so.

I've also been slipshod about mailing cards to friends and family whether it is a birthday card or a card to encourage them. Valentine cards are purchased and will be mailed next month.

Another goal is to complete an online French course. The book is purchased, the course is paid. Time to schedule it a couple nights a week after work.

Short but sweet list, I think it is doable. I may add to it next quarter.

As always I encourage you to spend time in the Word and prayer each day.


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.









No comments: