Sunday, February 6, 2022

02/06/2022

 

Good morning Lord Jesus. You are the Alpha and Omega, the Lamb Who was slain before for the foundation of the world. Please reveal Yourself to the lost around the world who have never heard You died to save them, heal them, and deliver them so they can live victoriously in You.

Father God,

We read Your holy Word which alive and active and sharper than a double edged sword. Please help us apply it to our daily life - our thinking, our words, times in which we are to hold our tongue. We want Your Word to penetrate every fiber of our being.

If we are blinded in anyway, remove the scales from our eyes, if we are spiritually deaf, open our ears, if our hearts have turned to stone please replace them with a heart of flesh that beats for You.

Jesus said “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.

We want to keep Your commandments and abide in Your love, producing good fruit. We want to hear Your voice when we need to make changes, when we need to confess our sins and repent so a pruning is not required. We want to flourish in our lives living for You.

Glory be to You - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Your glory is beyond compare.

We pray for Your glory in the Name of Jesus.

Amen



No comments: