Monday, September 6, 2021

Mercy & Forgiveness

 Lord Jesus, our Redeemer, 


Before your Cross, I kneel and see my sin, my iniquity that caused  You to be made a curse and die for me. 


You were arrested, beaten, and mocked. A crown on thorn was placed on Your head and bets were made for Your clothes. 


Your body was broken and Your blood was shed, You paid the price in Your infinite  compassion for me, Your love endured my curse, Your mercy bore my stripes. 


I kneel before You, a sinner saved from God's wrath by Your grace. Absolved of my guilt. I am forgiven of all my sin. Past, present, future. Redeemed by Your blood - the blood of God's Lamb. 


I am forgiven! Hallelujiah! How then could I ever withold my forgiveness from other people? Lord, I forgive:


___________________________________________________


In expression of my worship of You, I forgive others as I have been forgiven. 


Jesus, I pray in You holy Name. Amen

No comments: