Friday, May 13, 2022

May 12, 2022

 Good morning Lord Jesus. You are my Shepherd, I want to follow You all my days.

Heavenly Father,
Your Word says Your sheep know Your voice and no one can snatch us from Your hand. Though I have wandered from the path You ordained from me at times, You've always been there waiting for me when I return. Your word lights my path, help me follow You -the Light and remain on the path.
We ask You to provide for those in need - clothes, safe housing, food, medical care. We ask You to provide for those who need jobs. We ask You to deliver the oppressed, heal the sick, bring wholeness into broken families. Show us any broken areas in our hearts and minds. We want to be whole in Christ, living out the Gospel according to Your will.
We pray for those grieving, the oppressed, the persecuted, the fearful. We pray for those being traffickked.
We pray for there to be a season of peace around the world, for the ghastly violence to end. We pray for peace in Ukraine, Africa, South and Central America.
We ask You - Shepherd of our souls to hear our prayer. Pour our You mercy, bring cleansing and wholeness, restoratation.
In the Name of the One who laid down His life fo r us, our Good Shepherd - Jesus we pray.
Amen

No comments: