Sunday, March 1, 2015

Spring is Near

It is March 1st and time for another SSMT verse, I chose Psalm 73:25-26, NET:

Whom do I have in heaven but you? I desire no one but you on earth. My flesh and my heart may grow weak, but God always protects my heart and gives me stability.

It is RODEO time in Houston which means hats, boots, riders, ropers, and winter's last gasp. By the end of the rodeo it will probably be 80 and humid. Spring in Houston is very brief but quite beautiful, blossoms and lush green foliage all over the area.

As I commit Scripture to memory, I want to transform the dark places inside me to something living and as pretty as spring blossoms. I want to live out God's Word and not be a legalistic hypocrite. Of course all Christians sin, but many are so busy pointing out the rules they never pour out the love of Jesus on hurting people in this world. When Christians are cruel, condemning, and or holier than thou - they do nothing the advance the Kingdom.

Ladies, I pray God's Word is alive and active in you. Planted, transforming, and blooming.

No comments: