Wednesday, July 1, 2015

SSMT July 1, 2015

My verse is:

For by the grace given to me I say to every one of you not to think more highly of yourself than you ought to think, but to think with sober discernment, as God has distributed to each of you a measure of faith.
Romans 12:3 NET

I think it can be hard at times not to think too much of ourselves or at times think too little of ourselves. Society certainly wants us to think very highly of ourselves. I think we need to focus on what the Lord thinks of us. Do I live for Him or myself? Easy answer - I live for Him some days and for myself other days. At times, I am led astray be feelings which cannot be trusted. Fatigue and stress can be stumbling blocks as well.

So this day, I commit to living for Him. Ladies, let us use the faith He distributes freely to us and serve Him with joy.

No comments: