Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1st

I truly cannot believe April is here and Easter is on the horizon. Time for another SSMT verse. I have been praying for a loved one diagnosed with a dreadful disease in 2002. Sometimes it can be hard to continue to pray in faith. If we have not done it ourselves, we know Sisters in Christ who have prayed over needs for decades. This verse about prayer resonated with me this morning. Romans 12:12 NET:

Rejoice in hope, endure in suffering, persist in prayer.

Persist is not a word we hear often in this instant satisfaction world. Some ministers preach all should be good all the time. I think if that were true, the Bible would not mention we must endure in suffering or need to persist in prayer or other verses calling us to pray, contend,endure, and hope.

Ladies, I hope the remainder of Holy Week and Easter bless you beyond your imagination.

He is Risen!

No comments: