Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Monday

Happy Monday...

Sometimes we receive news 1st thing on a Monday morning which takes the wind out of our sails. (And for a moment I thought I hate Monday!) Thankfully after a moment of "I hate Mondays.", my thoughts reverted to those of a daughter of the King - Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. (If I received the same news on a Tuesday, would I say I hate Tuesdays? I don't think so.)

Everyday is a gift and I want to remember that and not become blasé about life and my time on Earth.

God is bigger than any mountain we face. His joy is my strength as I stand beside a loved one in battle. His mercy never ends.

Please join me in praising His holy Name!

1 comment:

Cheryl Barker said...

Yes, He is ever worthy of praise!