Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012

What happened to January 2012? I had projects and goals to meet by January 31, some of which I made some I did not. It is time for a new memory verse which is John 10:29

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

At the rate 2012 is progressing; Easter, the elections (and thankfully no more campaign ads, speeches, and maligning other candidate's character), Thanksgiving, and Christmas will be here before we know it...so don't procrastinate, go out and live for the Lord and serve Him.

2 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

My new verse is 1 Chronicles 28:20a NIV:

"...'Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you...'"

Unknown said...

I love that verse. No one is able to snatch us out of the hand of God. AMEN!

Sheryl