Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blah

I have felt so blah the last 3 weeks, I realize it coincides with gaining a new account for my business. I need the new account and am so blessed to have it. I lost an account I had since 1999 because I would not do something for them which pertained to labor laws and potential law suits. It was a matter for which they needed to be responsible, not a 3rd party.

My new account requires me to be out of the office in the field 1-2 hours a day. So as I am hoofing it across parking lots and up and down the stairs entering and exiting the Fort Bend County Justice Center - I am HOT! (And I don't mean my looks, though I probably look as if I am wilting in the heat.)

It dawned on me I can used this time to praise and pray. I noticed I was tired Friday at 5:30pm, but didn't feel so blah. So here's to Monday when I walking to and from my car, no phone ringing, no e-mail, I will pray and praise.

I've prayed for an increase in business. Glory to God the Father in the Name of Jesus Christ, I've gotten new business and a promising lead on a new contract in conjunction with a long time client.

4 comments:

Angie said...

It must be in the air, girlfriend! It's even been hot up here, but I love the heat. Here's to a better week starting tomorrow! I'm happy you got the new account!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Love you,
Angie

annette said...

Just saw this, Annette. I have not been keeping up with blogs due to wedding stuff, but I am praying for you today for your restored energy and resillience in Christ Jesus. You are a Light to many.
Love you, my friend.

Cheryl Barker said...

Annette, what a great way to use that time and turn a negative into a positive. It's got to be a hard thing to do with as hot as it's been. It's even crazy hot up here so can't imagine what it must be like down your way...

About Nancy said...

What a smart way to use your travel time and lift your spirit. I need to remember to do this too.

Thanks for the reminder.
Blessings!