Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Millions of people, possibly 2 billion watched the royal wedding and were amazed by the pomp and circumstance. Due to insomnia, I was awake at 4:15am, I gave in and tuned in myself.

As I watched the ceremony, I prayed for the couple, I prayed people watching the wedding would be touched by the Word of God to the very depths of their souls.

What viewers and guests saw is paltry compared to the royal wedding that is to come.

One day the Bridegroom is coming for His Bride - the Church.

Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

No comments: