Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010

2010 - A year which brought many blessings and joy with a few bumps along the way. A year in which friends and family endured illness and deaths. A year in which we welcomed babies. A year in which my heart healed after dad's death. A year in which my priest left our parish and began an exciting new ministry. A year in which my husband and I celebrated our 25th year of marriage. A year in which old friendships were strengthened and new friends were made. A year in which my faith increased and I drew closer to the Lord. I look to 2011 with expectancy and hope.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

It was a big year for us, too -- our daughter's wedding as well as repeated hospitalizations for Don's mom. And we celebrated our 35th anniversary! Makes me feel old compared to you guys celebrating 25! :) Have a great 2011!

Frankie said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Annette!

annette said...

It was so good to hug your neck today. Loved seeing your mom and Anna Marie, as well as your friends and neighbors. Everything was so pretty and the food was awesome. I would like the recipe for that maple pecan cake. It might be my birthday request, too, in a few months! Thanks for a wonderful celebration! Blessed New Year to you in every area of your life. You have blessed mine these last couple of years! Looking forward to time together in 2011, maybe in studying James? Who knows what God will bring. May yours be filled with Him.