Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday

I attended church at 1st Baptist Houston with Annette G of Annie's Eyes blog fame. We went to lunch afterwards, so nice to see her in person again. The service was wonderful as was conversation at lunch. I met her niece and a few of her friends.

We are experiencing early March type weather today. It is cool enough to have windows open, no a/c running...and LOW humidity. It's going to be in the 50's tonight which is very unusual in southeast Texas. Thank You Lord!

I have to think about re-arranging our bedroom tonight,the gigantic TV my mother bought for us is here. I almost hyperventilated when I looked at the box. I knew it was big at the store, but I didn't think it was this big. The same line I used on my husband to explain a Christmas tree one year. I wanted a 28 inch screen, he wanted something larger...I compromised and we got a 40 inch screen...my cousin Wayne explained there is no such thing as a TV which is too big...just isn't...in fact he reasons if it fits through the front door without removing the door frame it may be too small. Oh well...it's a gift and I am grateful...really, I am. (I just wish it were smaller...in a grateful way.)

Enough blabbing for now, I leave you with these words from Psalm 9:

1 [a]I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.

6 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I have a HUGE TV in our bedroom because we got the HUGER TV as a gift in the living room! You are not alone! Blessings sweet sister!

Cheryl Barker said...

You're gonna love the 40-inch! :)

Wendy said...

So nice to meet up with a fellow blogger. One day I hope to meet all of you! Wouldn't that be nice? It's cold here too. In the 40's overnight. Brrrrr.

Good luck with the T.V. I know what you mean. It's nice to have, but you don't want it to dominate the whole room.

Linda said...

We have a huge tv in the livingroom - perfect for my husband whose vision is not great. I know you're going to enjoy your new big picture!!

twinkle said...

My favorite thing to watch on ours is NASCAR racing.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,