Friday, October 17, 2008

La Porte, Texas

I will be in La Porte this weekend as a prayer minister. Jack and Anna Marie Sheffield,
Deep River Ministries are preaching and teaching on healing this weekend.

Everyone attending was impacted by Hurricane Ike. At the very least their homes had 5 feet of water inside, at the worst their homes were ripped apart.

I pray Jack and Anna Marie are anointed and gifted as they minister. I pray all the prayer ministers are gifted by the Holy Spirit as we pray for people.

I know the Lord will rock the house. I'll be back Monday with a recap of the weekend.

Ya'll have a great weekend and a blessed Sabbath.

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Praying for a safe trip and a blessed time. God go with you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about the weekend. Sounds like you are sitting pretty for some serious revival. I'll be praying. Love, Annette

Wendy said...

Have a safe and blessed trip.

Angela Baylis said...

I'm looking forward hearing all about it! I hope you are having a great time right this minute!
Lots of Love,
Angie xoxo