Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Rodeo 2018

Rodeo Houston begins next week, 20 days of rodeos, livestock shows, carnival, shopping, and every food you can imagine fried and served on a stick! 

Over a million people will attend the livestock show and or rodeo. Big money will be raised at the livestock auctions for college scholarships. 

It is fun to see the children dressed in western wear. They are so cute in their hats and boots, usually with cotton candy in 1 hand and their other hand held tightly by a family member.

Have you ever thought about the Lord holding your hand? John 10:27-29 (NKJV) tells us:


My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

Jesus tells us we cannot be snatched out of our Heavenly Father's hand. We may loosen our grip, we may let go, but we cannot be snatched from His grasp. 

Remember when times are tough to hang on to the One Who loves you so much, He sacrificed His only Son so that whoever believes in Him will spend eternity in heaven. 



No comments: