Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Autumn???

I am expectantly waiting for Autumn to arrive, Summer has lessened her grip, the highs are now in the 80's which is much appreciated as Harvey cleanup continues.

As the cleanup from Harvey ( as well as Irma and Maria) continues; the media reports have shifted focus to the fires in CA. and other situations in our nation and around the world, as they should. It is a news broadcast, not a history lesson.

My focus on prayer and Scripture has been spotty at best lately. I don't know what I've read some mornings and my mind wanders as I pray. Maybe it is all the mold spores in the air...I don't think it is mold spores, but they are off the charts along with pollen. Perhaps it is fatigue.

As I wait for Summer to leave and Autumn to arrive, I am reminded so should I wait expectantly for our Lord to return. No matter what else is happening in my life, your life, and around the USA and the world, we need to be mindful - Jesus is coming for His bride.

Let us remain focused and give thanks to our Lord:

“Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!”

No comments: