Thursday, November 10, 2016

President-elect Donald Trump

The campaign is over, the ballots have been tallied, and the dust will settle. Hopefully, people who do not like Donald Trump will stop the violent protests and heed Hillary Clinton's words to be open minded and give him a chance.

Many people have been praying over the candidates and our country for months. I urge you, please continue to pray. I don't care who you voted for or voted against, I don't care if he will never be your president, don't murmur and complain - pray for Mr. Trump and our country. If you supported him, continue to pray for him and our country. Don't stop now.

Don't spend the next 4 years griping and whining. God is not a fan of murmuring and complaining. Don't spend the next 4 years gloating. With humble hearts seek the Lord and His will. Consult your Bible not Facebook, Twitter, the news media. I think it is fair to say many mainstream media outlets need to reflect upon their lack of journalistic integrity.

In the words of JFK, "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Go out into your community, spread the love of Christ, not legalism. Remember the least of these:


For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me. Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

No comments: