Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Day of Prayer

Heavenly Father,

I thank You for America. I thank You for the natural resources You have given us. I thank You we have not had a war on our soil since the Civil War. I pray we never have a physical war here again.

I ask forgiveness for the sins we have commited against You as a nation. I pray our current administration makes decisions which are righteous in Your sight. I pray this administration does no harm to Israel and does not advise Israel to do anything that would harm Israel.

I pray we return to You as a nation. I ask You to pour forth Your healing on our land. I pray for revival Lord.

I pray we take the vast resources You have given us and use them to advance the Kingdom not man.

I pray we no longer label one another Mexican-American, Chinese-American, liberal, conservative etc. I pray our labels are sons and daughters of the Most High God.

I pray we praise You as a nation. I pray we feed on Your Word as a nation. I pray we worship You and You alone.

In Jesus' Name I pray.

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Amen. You covered it sweet sister. Sometimes I fear what it is the Lord might have to allow before revival comes to our land. I read Israel's history...and I wonder. But I leave it in His hands and I keep praying. Revive us O' Lord. Turn and heal our land! AMEN!

Cheryl Barker said...

What a wonderful prayer, Annette. You helped me think of some things that hadn't occurred to me before. So powerful and beautiful. Joining with you in prayer...

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful prayer, Annette. Thanks for posting it.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,