Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cold Morning

This could be our last cold morning in the greater Houston area until Oct. or Nov. There is a little frost and a cool breeze from the north. The cardinals and wrens are singing away, one cardinal was singing around 5:47 am today, guess he or she was getting their praise on.

I am about to take a walk and then get dressed for church.

Is anyone else blown away by the fact it's March 1!!!!!! I cannot believe it's been 1 month since dad died. Part of the experience seems like it was years ago and part of it seems as if it was literally yesterday. My friends from school, the neighborhood, work, and the blog world have been such a blessing. I am so grateful for all of you, so thankful the Lord put you in my life. I pray the Lord blesses each and everyone of you.

Have a blessed Sabbath, worship the Lord, take His joy and love with you where ever you go and share it with people. Go ahead, get some praise on. (and don't take anyone's pew...)

Love, Annette


Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe a month has passed. Days can be long and yet time still evaporates. I have had you and your mother in my prayers, and know you must miss you dad so. So, while we have breath, and life is but a vapor, let us praise Him. Before we know it we will be reunited unto Him and loved ones in heaven. Love you, Annette G

Linda said...

Brrr...it's very chilly here too Annette. We went from having the a.c. on to turning on the heat in the space of 24 hours. Crazy weather. I'm glad that it's cooled off though. The heat will be here soon enough.
Have a blessed sunday!

luvmy4sons said...

And a blessed Sabbath to you too sweet sister.

Wendy said...

I can't believe it's March either. February seemed to drag on and on.
A month already. It does fly by. My brother died on March 1 2002. Seven years now!!!
Hope you get some nice warm weather.
Hugs