Monday, February 9, 2009

The Word Westminster

When you hear the word Westminster - do you think of the Abbey in England? Such a beautiful place, I bought several post cards of it when I toured it on vacation years ago. When I hear the word Westminster, I think of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show...I must say this is my favorite TV show. I want numerous dogs by the end of the 1st night it airs.

Last year I watched it with dad while he was in the hospital. The 1st night I wanted another Rottie, a Fox Terrier, an Affenpinscher, a Giant Schnauzer, a Great Pyrenees, a German Pinscher, a Scottish Terrier, a Manchester Terrier, and another Yorkie. Obviously I cannot give into my desire to own so many dogs.

I was looking at Bulldogs the other night, one looked just like the Georgia mascott, the handler mentioned they detest exercise...this could be a great dog for me since I no longer head out to exercise each morning, though I am trying to get back into the routine. I always said if I had a Bulldog I would name him Onslow after Hyacinth Bucket's brother in law on Keeping Up Appearances.

Have a great evening...I know I will, parked in front of the Tube watching dogs. (It airs at 7p central on USA, the 2nd portion airs on CNBC tonight, if I remember correctly.)

6 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Oh what a great idea! I LOVE dogs. I am the dog sitter of the neighborhood, family, hcurch etc...I too often think I would love to have...and a whole list of breeds follow. Just the other day I said I would like it have a bull dog after that cute commercial with the dogs holding up signs to read...thanks for the idea fo tonight's TV viewing! (:

Wendy said...

Good idea! Dogs are great. Actually, I like all animals.

Heart of a Ready Writer said...

Or

The Westminster Catechism:

Q. 1. What is the chief end of man?

A. Man’s chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy Him forever.


Be blessed today,
Linda

Ang baylis said...

I think of the Abbey... and my husband is a Vet!? Oops! I shouldn't admit I'm afraid of dogs. Maybe I'd be okay watching them on t.v.

Nise' said...

I think of my favorite dog show! I will be watching tonight too!

Stop by my other blog and enter my blogoversary giveaway.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,