Monday, January 26, 2009

Prayer for my Sisters

Heavenly Father,

You know the situations my sisters in Christ are facing. I ask You to give them wisdom and discernment in these situations. If they are asking for confirmation, I ask You to send it so they do not miss Your answer.

Lord as they wait, I ask You to fill them with Your peace which trancends all understanding and fill them with patience.

I ask You to fill them to overflowing with Your love for people, I pray they are Your vessels as they go about their lives today.

I ask You to refresh the mentally, spiritually, and physically tired sisters.

Please fill their lives with blessings from heaven this week.

I thank You for putting these women via the Internet into my life. I thank You I met Annette G in person and I await the day I meet the rest of them.

In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Lord I agree with this sister's prayer. Touch, lead, guide and bless in Your precious name. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Amen. And I add, Lord, that we might meet tomorrow evening and study Your Word together. I thank you for this sweet woman's heart for others.

Call me about tomorrow. Love, AnnetteG

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful post, Annette. I hope to meet fellow blogger too one day.
Blessings

Angie said...

I'm looking forward to the day I meet you face to face, too! Have a good time at Bible study tonight!
Love,
Angie xoxo

p.s. Pray for snow? Hmmm... I don't think so! :)

Angela Baylis said...

Oops... sorry that was the wrong blog name. That's from my other one for my chronological readings!
xoxo