Monday, January 26, 2009

Prayer for my Sisters

Heavenly Father,

You know the situations my sisters in Christ are facing. I ask You to give them wisdom and discernment in these situations. If they are asking for confirmation, I ask You to send it so they do not miss Your answer.

Lord as they wait, I ask You to fill them with Your peace which trancends all understanding and fill them with patience.

I ask You to fill them to overflowing with Your love for people, I pray they are Your vessels as they go about their lives today.

I ask You to refresh the mentally, spiritually, and physically tired sisters.

Please fill their lives with blessings from heaven this week.

I thank You for putting these women via the Internet into my life. I thank You I met Annette G in person and I await the day I meet the rest of them.

In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

6 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Lord I agree with this sister's prayer. Touch, lead, guide and bless in Your precious name. Amen.

annie's eyes said...

Amen. And I add, Lord, that we might meet tomorrow evening and study Your Word together. I thank you for this sweet woman's heart for others.

Call me about tomorrow. Love, AnnetteG

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful post, Annette. I hope to meet fellow blogger too one day.
Blessings

Expressing Herself said...

I'm looking forward to the day I meet you face to face, too! Have a good time at Bible study tonight!
Love,
Angie xoxo

p.s. Pray for snow? Hmmm... I don't think so! :)

Ang baylis said...

Oops... sorry that was the wrong blog name. That's from my other one for my chronological readings!
xoxo

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,