Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Happenings Today


My father is being released from the hospital today. I am so thankful to the Lord for my earthly father and for all the prayers you offered up on my dad's behalf. I ask the Lord to bless each and everyone of you.

America will have a new president today. It doesn't matter which candidate we voted for, we are Americans. Let's pray President Obama is a man filled with God's Wisdom, led by the Holy Spirit and his decisions are right in God's sight. Please pray for his protection.

This is a day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it and I remember when it's all said and done, it's Thy will be done, not Annette's will in the Name of Jesus.

I pray as this is a new day for our country, we truly unite in the love of Jesus and we are a nation which serves the Lord and not ourselves. I pray America blesses God.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Woo Hoo! I am glad that your dad is going home today. I'm thrilled that he is doing better!

luvmy4sons said...

So glad your dad is doing better. I agree with your sentiments regarding our new president. Watched the inaugaration and so glad it went well...praying he be led of the Lord to be one of the best presidents ever! May he be filled with God's wisdom.

Abba's Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abba's Girl said...

Amen Leslie...one of the greatest presidents ever!

Linda said...

I'm so happy to hear your Dad is coming home. Thank You Father, for answered prayer.
I love this post Annette - beautifully, wisely said.

Wendy said...

I have to agree with Linda. This post is wise and beautifully said.
Glad your dad is home today!

Angela Baylis said...

Rejoice and be glad! I hope your dad is doing better! Sounds like he must be if he is leaving the hospital! Praying for President Obama!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful your dad is doing better. Hope he doesn't need the oxygen and is comfortable, continuing to heal.

I surely would have loved to see you at Bible study, but hopefully next week.

I am praying for Pres. Obama and his family with all that he faces. I pray God is His wisdom.(even if he doesn't know it.) I also pray for his trust in the Lord.

I've been at the ranch since early Wednesday, so I just got online, with a signal. I am loving a little peace and quiet after the holidays. This should have been an email--sorry.
Love, Annette G