I am sharing a few random thoughts which are floating through my head:
1. No more political ads! I watched an hour of TV last night, no one promised me anything other than to transform my skin, hair, weight or sinus condition.
2. God is not shocked by the election results. I personally believe as a nation, we reaped what we sowed. It's time to pray for the president elect & George Bush w/ the intensity we had 09/12/2001.
3. God is on His throne, He did not fall off or move to another address.
4. I wonder if I can make a quick trip to the nursery at lunch.
5. I have to clean, I think unvited guests (cousins) expect to stay with me next week.
6. I need to find a new home church.
7. Another item to add to the How Not to Break a Fast List: Buttermilk Pie
Lunch with Annette of Annie's Eyes Blog was great. We had a ball meeting face to face. I can't wait to meet all of you in face to face, it will most likely be in heaven...imagine the meal we will all share together! Guard you ears ladies from coarse jokes, there are always so many just after an election, no matter who wins. The Bible says:
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a man is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.