Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Prayer for You

Heavenly Father,

I lift up my blogging sisters to You. I thank You for their lives and their service to You. I ask You to bless them this day in such a way, there is no doubt it's from You. Please give them a deeper revelation of You in Your Word. I ask You to refresh them mentally, spiritually, and physically. So many have special concerns. I pray for husband's to be healed. I pray for properties to sell. I thank You Connie's house sold. I ask You to pour out Your wisdom on parents who need it as they deal with issues concerning their children. I pray we do not become so caught up in the business of life and opportunities to serve that we miss You. I pray we stand in in faith on the Covenant promises You made to us when Your Son died and was resurrected from the grave. In Jesus' Name I pray.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. I prayed with you, and for you, this morning, my friend. God knows our needs and our hearts. Thanks be the Living God, to our Risen Christ, and for the incomprehendable, great power of His Spirit. Amen.

Karen said...

Annette,

I thank you for your commitment to prayer. I so appreciate your prayers for us as we have struggled lately. You bless me with your friendship.

love you,
karen

luvmy4sons said...

A wonderful prayer. Thank you.. I join my voice to yours. Blessing upon you too sweet sister.

Linda said...

Thank you for that beautiful prayer Annette. I pray the same for you.

connie said...

Thank you so much, this means a lot to me... I pray that things are going well for you... You are in my prayers...
Connie
GBU

Wendy said...

Dear Annette - thank you. That was a very kind and considerate thing to do. I also pray for you and your family.
I feel blessed to know you.
Hugs.

Sallye said...

Annette,

Thank you so much for your comment. John Wayne preaching the gospel, was awesome.

Thank you for the prayer, it just what I needed today.

In Him,
Sallye