Wednesday, October 1, 2008

For Such a Time as This

Yesterday I woke up with Esther on my mind, the evil people who surrounded the king, & Mordecai, and felt very impressed by the Lord I was supposed to pray Scripture directly from Esther over the USA (I love praying Scripture over people and situations, IE Lord, I ask You to renew the youth of ____________'s lungs and crown ______ with loving kindness and compassion). Then I wondered if I was not hearing Him correctly. That morning I received an e-mail from a friend which mentioned Esther. Later, I received an e-mail from Lifeway and guess what, it was an advertisement with a trailer about Beth Moore's Esther study. I attended the study last year in Houston.

Don't be surprised when you receive confirmation from the Lord when you are unsure if you heard Him correctly. Many times I ask for confirmation. I have gone off 1/2 cocked enough times in my life to last the rest of my lifetime as well as several of your lifetimes. I don't want to do it anymore. I want to operate in His timing.

Have a blessed day ladies. Time to get in the Word.

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I LOVE it when God does that! It is too cool! Great exhortation. Think I will go and do JUST that!

annie's eyes said...

I have a couple of big things I am seeking His direction in. I want Him to audibly tell me, but I am asking respectfully for several confirmations, for this hard head. Too many times, I have jumped off, not asked, and gotten myself into a mess, and worse, not walked in His Will for my life. Good thoughts for me to reflect on this day. Love, Annette

Karen said...

I often say that I wish God put things in blinking lights...but I'm not sure I wouldn't question it if he did. However, I love receiving confirmation from the Lord about paths that I am to follow. Enjoy your day, sister!

love,
karen

Cheryl Barker said...

I love it, too, when confirmation comes. God is so good to us!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,