Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ads, Commercials, and Endorsements

I am sure many of you are like me, you do not want to see another ad in print, a commercial on TV, or hear another endorsement for years to come. In 2 weeks we vote...and it should all be over.

I ask you to join me in praying for:

Voter's Registration Fraud to Be Exposed Now
Only Citizens of the USA Vote
Traditional Marriage
Preservation of Life from Beginning to Natural End
We Continue to Be an Ally of Israel

I am conservative, God issues matter to me more than financial issues. I don't really care about the US on the global stage...we all know what the Bible says about the coming one world govt and religion. We know what happened when people in the Old Testament tried to build the Tower of Babel.

A few years ago, I would have been very concerned about global issues. Please do not misunderstand me, I help in charity endeavors in Africa and across the world as well as the USA. I just don't look to the US govt to save the world.

The Bible tells us Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life - it does not mention the US govt or EU being the way, the truth or the life. The Bible also tells us to remain in Jesus:

You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

So I say, vote for your candidate, pray for both Senators McCain and Obama. Pray for their safety, for what they really think to make it on the news, any hidden agenda or lies to be exposed now.

I am still praying principles from Esther over my candidate. I am praying he is saved from wicked advisers and wicked advice. I am praying he is saved from spiritual assassination. I am praying for Esthers and Mordecais to come to prayer and fasting the next two weeks. My friend Anna Marie is doing a fast for 3 days before the election, no water or food. If you feel called to join her, please let me know.


Rise up, Church of the Living God, in this hour and PRAY!

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

This is no time to give up. I found myself saying, "oh well" the other day and I repented. Rise up Church, rise up saints of the Lord and pray for God not to forsake us. We've never needed Him more in our country and in our hearts. Thank you for this encouragement today. I needed to be set straight for the road before me. Love, Annette
PS I will be praying and fasting, not in the same way as Ann Marie but as God leads.