Thursday, June 19, 2008

No Other gods...

For all of you who began the Siesta Study – No Other Gods…how excited are you?

I think the study is going to be very convicting. I am looking forward to discussing the homework with my small group in 2 weeks.

I certainly want to rid my life of idols and sin because I want to be the daughter He called me to be. I want to be more effective in ministry as I pray with people. Here are 3 verses from the Bible pertaining to idolatry and sin:

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true—even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.

I will be in Round Rock, TX this weekend at a healing conference. Please pray for my safety as well as me to be gifted by the Holy Spirit. I am looking forward to posting the praise reports. I am also looking forward to the praise and worship, as many people receive healing during worship. The presence of God will be so thick it will be hard to stand. If you are in the Round Rock area, come to the conference. Details can be found at: http://www.deepriverministries.com/

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed time!

Karen said...

I am looking forward to trading insights with you, Annette.

I'll be praying for you this weekend! Have a blessed time.

karen

Linda said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Annette.
Praying you have a blessed time at Round Rock. It sounds like a wonderful event.

annette said...

I'll be praying for you for your anointed time in Round Rock. Not a bad place to be either. God Bless You and Safe Travel. Love, Annette (#2)