Monday, February 4, 2008

Golden Streets

For the 2nd time since I took my father to the ER at St. Luke's 01/08 I am very fatigued. Part of me wants to go to bed now and not get up for several days, though I know this is not the answer. I know I need to get into the Word and be refreshed. I know cranking up the praise music will refresh me. I also know our Lord is ever faithful, He never fails us, I stand on covnenant promises He made to me when I received salvation.

I am so thankful my father is saved. I am thankful for the 3 huge miracles my father received when he had surgery 01/09. I know there are more miracles to come. He will live at home with my mother again in good health. The attacks against him have been fierce...but the battle was won on the Cross. Sickness and disease were defeated when the Lord God Almighty, Yaweh resurrected His Son Jesus Christ from the grave.

I know the Joy of the Lord is our strength. I know that no matter what happens here on earth, our real home is heaven and one day we will dance on streets that are golden with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Let us join with heaven and say:

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."

Hallelujah! He is Lord!

No comments: